You can select one or more search fields: title/author, multi-criteria search...
To launch a multi-criteria search:
- choose a first field in the drop-down menu on which to search. For example: Author or Title
- then choose a first type for the selected field from the drop-down menu. For example, for a 'Title' field, you can choose between "Boolean Expression", "Begins with", "Ends with" or "Exactly like". The types of search vary according to the field concerned.
- enter your value in the input box. For example, to search for the author 'Siegman', type: "Begins with" "Sie". A list of the authors in the catalog will appear after the first 3 letters typed in.
- add as many criteria as you want
- finally validate by clicking on Search